SHIP REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
Integrity Marine Engineering has had the privilege of gaining many long-term relationships over the years, along with delivering high-quality repair and maintenance service to hundreds of vessels worldwide. What distinguishes our company is the takeover of completing our repairs in excellent quality craftsmanship. Specializing in cruise ships, cargo ships, military vessels and tug boats, no job is too big or small for us. As a leader in the ship repair industry, our pride of workmanship is an important and conscious part of everything we do.
24 HOUR EMERGENCY REPAIR
Whenever there is demand for fast service and repair, Integrity Marine operates highly efficient mobile repair teams– offering 24-hour emergency repair service.
Phone: (786) 315-0642
VOYAGE REPAIR SERVICE
Integrity Marine offers comprehensive, round-the-clock port and voyage repairs. Integrity Marine’s mobile repair crews, technicians and service engineers can continue voyage repairs to any port the vessel sails.
Our port and voyage repairs are fast, cost effective and meet the regulatory requirements. With our equipment and flexible personnel, we perform a wide range of port and voyage repairs.
- On-site/ In-Situ Line Boring
- High-End Mechanical Repairs & Complete Overhaul
- Stern Tube Boring
- Motors/ Generator Service/ Rewinding
- Annealing & Hardness Removal
Integrity Marine’s Electrical Services Division can take any system that is outdated, lacks components, or requires further system integration.
Our electrical services include but are not limited to:
- Control System Services
- Rewinding & Repair of Motors, Generators and Transformers up to 1800KVA
- Automation Trouble-Shooting & Fault-Finding Diagnostic: Electric & Electronic Equipment
- Electrical Wiring
- Installation of Main Switch Boards and Control Panels
- Cleaning of Electric Panels
- Dynamic Balancing
- Rotor Repairs
- Fuel Injectors, Nozzles, Valves, Pumps, Compressors and Timing
- Centrifugal Casting of White Metal Bearings & Stern Tubes
- Connecting Rods
- Exhaust Valve Spindles, Seats, And Cages
- Cylinder Heads, Pistons, Valves and Shafts Reconditioning
- Piston Crowns and Skirts
- Heat Exchangers
- Cargo and Service Pumps
- Tank Cleaning and Coating
- Main and Auxiliary Engine Overhaul (2 and 4 stroke engines)
- Deck Machineries Works (Cranes, Anchor Windlass, Towing and Mooring Winches, etc.)
- Crane Boom Repairs- all types
- General Repairs in Engine Room
- Auxiliary Equipment Overhaul
- Propulsion Repairs and Overhauls (fixed pitch, CPP as well thrusters)
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic System Works
- Repair and maintenance of hydraulic power packs for winches, cranes, capstans, cargo pumps, lifts, valves and stabilizers
- Overhauling of cylinders
- General fault resolution
- Installation of hydraulic equipment
- Fabrication and installation of hydraulic lines
- Flushing of installations
- Removal & Installation
- Laser Alignments
- Crack Detection
- Hardness Test
- General Reconditioning
SPARE PARTS SUPPLY
Integrity Marine Engineering Corp. is known for the supply of high quality, cost effective spares to support their client operations.
We supply both new and reconditioned spares for main and auxiliary engines as well as a wide variety of ancillary equipment on the engine and across the engine room.
Range of Spare Parts included:
- Diesel Engine Spare Parts
- Hydraulic Cylinder Spare Parts
- Machinery Spare Parts
- Reconditioned Components